From accounting to project management to HR, all of the tasks that every business performs day-in and day-out can – and should – be automated, and the best way to go about that is by utilizing a web-based application. This way, whether you're on a plane over the skies of Singapore, or enjoying your vacation in Malaysia your business can continue to operate with maximum efficiency, just as if you were sitting at your desk in the office.
Software as a Service (SaaS)A Software as a Service (SaaS) offers individuals or enterprises access over the Internet to applications and related services that would otherwise have to be located in their own personal or enterprise computers. SaaS solutions have become an important alternative, not only for smaller companies with low budgets for information technology, but also for larger companies as a form of outsourcing and for many services for individuals as well.
We list some of the benefits for you by going with our SaaS solutions:
- The SaaS pay-as-you-go model, has huge cost reduction advantage, as customer pays only a monthly fee to access applications instead of having to invest thousands or millions to create and maintain the IT infrastructure.
- Easy upgrade to latest version and shorter implementation/maintenance cycles compared to a typical in-house roll-out of technology.
- You can focus on its "core competency" of opening and running car sales, for example, instead of implementing and maintaining hardware, software, help desk, and other internal IT issues.
- Eliminates need for recruiting, retaining and retraining IT personnel.
- Guaranteed "up time"
- The customer benefits from economies of scale.
MB9 believes in Software as a Service (SaaS) and we can host the applications for your company.
ProductsMB9 has the following products. These products can be customized as per your requirements. These are available as SaaS and deployable to your own server.
- Feedback / ideas
- Helpdesk / Ticketing
- ConnectPoint Collaboration platform